5 links about living in Copenhagen that we love!
Denmark is often in the news and on social media. It is usually being hailed as a fantastic place to live- which we have to agree with!
Here are 5 links about living in Copenhagen for a real insight into life in the ‘hygge’ capital of the world!..
- The popular US blog DesignMom runs a ‘Living with Kids’ series, which features a family home, and offers a peek into someone else’s life. The series has featured families living all over (including an astronaut living in space!) and we really enjoyed this post. It featured an American family living in Greater Copenhagen: https://www.designmom.com/living-with-kids-ania-krasniewska/
- A Cup of Jo- a fantastic US based daily lifestyle blog- did a Copenhagen house tour back in 2016. We love the Scandi style- this is a great example of typical Danish cool! https://cupofjo.com/2016/05/copenhagen-house-tour-nana-hagel/
- Combining two amazing things about life in Copenhagen- cycling and style- this is a truly addictive website! Read here about how the Copenhagencyclechic blog started, and what it stands for: http://www.copenhagencyclechic.com/2008/02/copenhagen-cycle-chic-faqs.html
- Interesting article on the subject of aquavit and snaps. These are two alcoholic spirits you certainly need to know about if you visit or live in Denmark! Skål! http://cocktailsofcopenhagen.dk/the-future-of-snaps-and-aquavit/
- This fantastic list of things to be thankful for living in Copenhagen is written by oregongirlaroundtheworld. The post is full of gorgeous Instagram photos too. It makes us smile, and nod along with her list! https://oregongirlaroundtheworld.com/american-expat/things-thankful-living-denmark/
If these insights don’t tempt you into living in Copenhagen, perhaps two bonus links will!
Copenhagen was named the best family oriented city in the world! http://cphpost.dk/news/copenhagen-named-best-family-orientated-city-in-the-world.html and is amongst the most fun cities in Europe (though we think Copenhagen is even more fun than these results suggest!) http://cphpost.dk/news/copenhagen-among-europes-most-fun-cities.html